A while back, when I was hanging out with 5 homeless people in our local park they asked me for food.

I had a green apple in my pocket. I felt bad giving them one apple. What can 5 people do with one apple?

So I gave my apple to one of the guys. They all were so happy. They all said thank you and they seemed to mean it. They then went on to divide the apple in about 5 equal pieces and ate it.


This sharing in the park has made me think in the last couple of days.

I try to pursue happiness. I want to be happy. I want to feel happy.
I am sure there is nothing wrong with that.

But I have been challenged to find happiness in the little things in life.

When I find happiness in something I often don't take time to enjoy it. To be happy in that moment and to take in that happiness. To fill my heart and soul with happiness.

Instead I am already looking for the next thing. Planning. To the point of worrying. Searching for something more......

When we find happiness we MUST STOP...... and take it in.

What makes you happy?

Share and Connect:

You can share this story on twitter by clicking here. I would love you to connect more with me through Facebook or Twitter