Back to the streets on Friday night caused a wide array of emotions. Firstly, the fear I felt last week returned as I thought about lying on a piece of cardboard, exposed on the street. On the other hand I was quite excited about meeting some new friends.

I parked my car in Stanley Street, one of the upmarket restaurant streets in the area. Hip and Vibey. The car guards try to convince me to park in their area as they think they will get a decent tip. My car, a company double cab, not mine at all - impresses them! They greet me warmly when I arrive.

Once I get out of my car, I take my blanket and my bed: a broken cardboard box. After about 5 steps, my car and I are not associated anymore. I am now seen as a homeless person. Suddenly the mood changes pretty quickly to "Why are you here"? The car guards who were so keen on me before, avoid me and make clear I am in the wrong street.

The people who sit at the comfy tables chatting away look at me with disapproval. This is an interesting dynamic for me, as with a different set of clothes I could put my legs under any of their tables and be at the heart of the party.

When did you judge someone by their appearance, clothes, looks, car...?

Stanley, who made his home on Stanley street, was driven away by business owners to "clean up" the area..

I headed back to the rougher parts of town where I seemed more accepted and had my usual chats with the 'local' Nigerians. I met a really nice guy called 'Chris'. We talked about life and some of it's struggles.