I am constantly searching for places to find love. I am a sucker for love. Honestly, we all are that way a bit. We are made to love and to be loved. I guess that is one of the ways we differ from animals.

As I walked at night, a homeless looking man crossed the street, so I went over to say hi. We started conversing. I asked him if he knew where there might be more homeless people sleeping. He said to me: "Yes sure, just follow me." So what did I do? I just followed him. He led me to decent looking business premises with a low wall. He said he slept over the wall, so I followed him.

Who are you following?



He began to make up a bed that was way bigger than he needed. I also noticed that he seemed to be on a stimulant. Something seemed up with him. So when his bed was ready, he grabbed my hand and started to pull me towards his bed. He said that I should come and lie with him...

I absolutely panicked. Basically this guy was in no uncertain terms inviting me to some intimate man on man action. No thank you very much! Luckily for me this guy lacked muscle from not eating well, so he wasn't very strong. I have never jumped two walls so quickly! In his horse voice he called after me to come back later...

I didn't.

Instead, I went back to my street and put down my sleeping bag, slightly traumatized, shaking, and tried to fall asleep next to my homeless friend Alfred.

Where are you looking for love?
Are you loving people?
Are you being loved?