I did it. 

I started a business in Lesotho. Let me explain a bit. 

I live in neighbouring South Africa, a beautiful part of the world. Life here is adventurous. Life here is not for sissies - as we call them. 
Africa is to live, to love, to fight... We stay here because we love it. We love it because it is AFRICA!


There are a few websites where you will find all the practical ways of registering a business in Lesotho. It's not a very complicated process - or so it seems. 

I tried the process alone and got nowhere in 3 months. So I hired an accountant in Maseru - Lesotho's capital. Which is by the way one of the smallest capitals in the world. #UselessFact
You will have to trust another human being to work on your behalf, but it will make your life a lot easier. And it will most likely be the only way to keep you sanity! 

Hiring people in a foreign country might not be good for your heart. But I am taking the gamble and I am 'trusting' other people in my business. 

So - all my paperwork is in place. The business is rearing to go!
I might write some more and keep people in the loop in the journey of starting and running a business in Lesotho.